Monday 14 February 2011

Welcome warmup!

Hello there ladies (and gents..), and welcome to my wonderfully weird blog which is simply about Football (thats Soccer to the American folk out there) and, well, nails! I am a 24 year old girl with a huge obsession with the great sport, and I fully support women in football...while all along, having perfectly manicured pretty nails!

This blog is designed for the both the male and female of the species who love football but sometimes have the urge to stamp on tabloids repeatedly, or throw a glass of Merlot over yet another deluded pundits head, and, especially in the case of the female football lovers,  just wanna hear it from a real woman with a real insight and lifelong know-how of the sport who doesn't necessarily own a football club. At the same time you get to see me review some pretty tasty varnishes so we don't feel too emasculated with our passion for football! Men, do not run just yet, it's more about the game than the beauty for now!

I support Liverpool FC, but I won't be overly opinionated if you support my rivals, and I am also a HUGE fan of AS Roma, as well as having a liking for Juventus, Barcelona, Ajax, West Ham, Athletico Madrid, FC Dacia (Moldova) and Steaua Bucuresti. Having two older brothers and no sisters meant I've grown up with some amazing football knowledge and a huge love for it since the age of  4....

And finally, I wouldn't be a woman if I didnt admit that there is some top totty in the world of football would I? I am currently engaged to (in my most vivid of dreams of course) my longest standing crush ever, Fabio Cannavaro. I'm sure I will dedicate a post to him sometime....until then, there will be lots of photo's of the other mind-numbingly beautiful men that make football droolworthy.

Lots of love and appreciation...

No comments:

Post a Comment